Barrier-Free Concrete Pedestal Fountain 3150
Haws concrete pedestal drinking fountains, like the 3150, use a patented push-button stainless steel valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. The "Hi-Lo" adult or child barrier free design of the 3150 allows the square pedestal to be placed securely in multiple locations, all while providing for twice the users as regular drinking fountains. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging the worst of vandals.
- Adjustable design allows the arm to be mounted at adult or child height as required by ADA
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Cast concrete with wire reinforcement and exposed aggregate finish offers an extremely solid and highly protected fountain
- Easy maintenance with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Hood extension protects the bubbler head with a partial enclosure, for a greater protected drinking point
- Simplistic Portland Gray cement creates just the right amount of appeal for an outdoor fountain
Model meets all current Federal Regulations for the disabled including those in the Americans with Disabilities Act including Child ADA. CSA certified to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, California Proposition 65, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. Product is compliant to California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB 1953-2006).
Model 3150: Pedestal Drinking Fountain - Page 1 of 2
Model 3150: Pedestal Drinking Fountain - Page 2 of 2