Douglas Industries, Inc.
DTP-37 Tennis Post
The dependable DTP post is a sturdy design that has been a tennis court staple for decades. These 3” OD posts are comprised of extra-heavy 7-gauge steel. Posts are internally wound and feature a self-locking gear mechanism. Gears are constructed of plated steel and the small gear is case hardened. Gear function is 30:1 to ensure a smooth, easy operation. The sleek gear housing and caps are made of cast aluminum alloy. Posts are finished in forest green or black baked-on polyester powder coat finish to resist rust and increase durability. Integrated welded steel lacing rods are included for a professional net installation. The side mounted removable handle is chrome plated.
- 3” OD round in extra heavy 7-gauge steel
- Complete with welded lacing rods, cast aluminum alloy caps and gear housings
- Baked-on polyester powder coat finish
- Available in forest green or black
- Chrome plated handle for superior protection
- Internally wound and features a self-locking gear
- Case hardened small gear
- Plated steel gears
- 30:1 gear to ensure easy operation
- Removable handle
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!