SE Self-Leveling Pedestal Supports: SE1-P
Adjustable Self-Leveling Support - Our SE Series has come to be recognized as the market’s most exclusive solution to deal with sloping surfaces. In this regard, the product is capable of providing exceptional results thanks to its self-leveling head, which is capable of compensating slopes up to 5%.
The adjustment is performed using a the Adjustment Key, which can be applied from above once the flooring has been installed and guarantees the precision alignment of the entire floor surface. This unrivaled product also counts numerous additional advantages, which are enjoyed every day all around the world by architects, builders and installers.
Both features help to dramatically cut down installation time, resulting in lower labor costs. They also help reduce possible injuries from continuous lifting of heavy pavers in order to achieve a level surface.
- Self-Leveling head automatically compensates slopes up to 5%
- Bi-material self-leveling head offers anti-noise & anti-slip
- Adjustable heights
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Removable spacer tabs
- Smooth base with pre-cut lines
- Wood joist head for joist applications
- Aluminum joist head for aluminum joist applications
- Pins for IPE deck tiles
- Locking piece for lighter tiles
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!