SE Self-Leveling Pedestal Supports: SE11-P
Our unique Self Leveling Head compensates gradients up to 5 % without the need to utilize shims. The Adjustment Key allows the installer to level and adjust the height of the support without the need to remove the paver. Both features help to dramatically cut down installation time, resulting in lower labor costs. They also help reduce possible injuries from continuous lifting of heavy pavers in order to achieve a level surface.
- Self-Leveling head automatically compensates slopes up to 5%
- Bi-material self-leveling head offers anti-noise & anti-slip
- Ability to adjust height
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Removable spacer tabs
- Smooth base with pre-cut line
- Wood joist head for joist applications
- Aluminum joist head for aluminum joist applications
- Pins for IPE deck tiles
- Locking piece for lighter tiles
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!