NM Adjustable Pedestal Supports: NM-2
A wide range of features such as the noise-reducing rubber head, the Adjustment Key, a wide range of adjustable heights and the pre-cut base for wall corner cuts, make the NM pedestal perfect for any kind of raised flooring applications. Featuring an above average loading capacity and a reliability that can only be offered by experts in the field of raised flooring supports, the NM pedestal is regularly selected and widely appreciated Internationally within the building industry. When installed on a slopping surface, shims or the slope compensator can be placed on the pedestal head to ensure a level support surface. The slope compensator can add up to 1% of slope.
- Bi-material head offers anti-noise & anti-slip
- Adjustable heights
- Made from 100% recycled material
- Removable spacer tabs
- Smooth base with pre-cut lines
- Resistant to weathering, acids, UV rays and wear and tear
- Resistant to temperatures ranging from -40F - 248F
- Slope Compensator to level final grade
- Wood joist head for joist applications
- Aluminum joist head for aluminum joist applications
- Pins for IPE deck tiles
- Shims to level final grade
- Height can be added to any pedestal with the use of the NM Extension
Listing Back To Top
You need to be logged in to view & download files.
New to CADdetails?
Register to enjoy full access to unlimited 3D models, CAD drawings and specifications. It's free!