Loren “Digger” Graber founded Digger Specialties, Inc. in 1984 in Bremen, Indiana. The company initially served the states of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio. DSI now supports a customer base that includes the entire central, eastern, and southern United States. The defining force for the continued success of DSI was founded from a simple but very sound business principle. DSI would maintain a posture of “customer first” and would always conduct business in the most honest and ethical manner possible, without exception. It was under these fundamental beliefs that Digger Specialties, Inc. began its operations and continues to operate to this day committed to the philosophy that supports these five core principles:
- All business and practices in the company will be conducted in an honest and ethical manner, without exception.
- The primary goal of the company will be to provide the best customer service in the industry.
- Only the very best materials will be used to manufacture our maintenance free products.
- The company will provide a pleasant, positive, and safe work atmosphere for all our employees.
- The company will always remain on the “cutting edge” of technology, leading the industry in innovative design and manufacturing excellence.
These fundamental principles have been the founding guidelines under which Digger Specialties, Inc. has operated. They continue to be the basis for our current operations, and we believe the reason for our continued success. New ideas are the key to growth in this industry. From concept through design to production, Digger Specialties takes pride in being able to bring innovative products to the market.